The 2017 IFP is now open to students from outside The New School!
We are pleased to be accepting IFP applications from students in the CT/NJ/NY area.
Here is information specific to non-New School applicants:
- Eligibility: Current undergraduate Juniors and Seniors and all graduate students from CT/NJ/NY area. We are limited to these three states so that students can attend the required courses during the spring semester.
- Spring Course Requirements: The IFP Lab is mandatory, but other prerequisite courses for each country site may be taken at your home institution or you may receive permission to audit the course at The New School.
- Transfer credits: Students are responsible for checking with their home institution if credits are transferable.
- Scholarships: We are not able to offer scholarships to students outside of The New School so non-New School students should check with their home institutions about scholarships.
- Deadlines: please be aware of specific deadlines for non-New School students.