Congratulations on your acceptance to the IFP!
Please note, all Waivers, Release forms, and Emergency Contact forms must be signed and returned to the IFP office immediately after acceptance.
Required Forms and Useful Links:
- 2019 Acceptance Meeting Presentation
- 2019 Spring Orientation
- 2019 Security Meeting Presentation
- Waiver and Emergency Contact Forms
- Medical Form
- Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for information on vaccinations.
- Visit the Department of State travel page for all country-specific information you will need, including visa requirements. Students are responsible for completing any visa application process or payment of fees that may be required for their destination IFP country.
- Visit the Costs and Expenses page to start budget planning.
- Direct any financial aid questions to The New School’s Student Financial Services, located at 72 Fifth Avenue.
- When you’re ready to book your flight, remember that students can get great discounted fares through Student Universe.